Tuesday 28 September 2010


This is my final outcome of my poster.

To start with I chose a background and put a couple of shadows in there to give it more effect. I then chose a picture of shipwreck in the bottom of the sea bed and edited it so it would blend in with the scene. I also added the picture of and old crashed plane in the bottom of the seabed a swell. I then added a shadow underneath the old plane by using the elliptical marque tool and filling it with black and finally adding the Gaussian blur to it. To make both of these pictures fit in better I placed a layer mask over them and used the brush tool to get rid of any unwanted features in these pictures.

After completing that i started to add some land animal in the water. First i added the leopard and the cubs. i done the same process as i did to the shipwreck and the old plane but i also added a shadow underneath them on their body by using blending options on them layers. I then added the to tigers which are hunting the dolphin. I did the same method as i used on the leopard and cubs but i also used the blur tool on the tigers' back to give it the effect that it is moving quickly. I then placed the pictures of the monkeys in there  and used the layer mask and the shadow method on them as i did before. I then placed them into position as if they were swinging from the shipwreck. After doing all of this i lowered the opacity of all the animals and put different blending modes on each layer to make the fit into the picture.

after putting the land animals in i decided to add underwater animals to it. Firstly I added the dolphin in front of the two tigers to make it look like that they were hunting the dolphin. I used the layer mask method and the blur effect to the dolphin to make it blend in and make it look like its moving. I then the big shark to the top of the picture, using the same method as i did to the dolphin, and made the underneath of the shark darker. Again i lowered the opacity of all the animals and put different blending modes on each layer to make the fit into the picture.

Finally i added two divers to the picture and again used the layer mask method and also used blending modes to them to make them fit into the picture. I then adjusted the opacity.

1 comment:

  1. I like this image it looks really professional and looks like he knows what he is doing whilst using photshop it also looks like he has made a lot of effort and put in a lot of time to make the final image look as good as it does.

    ReplyDelete