Wednesday 22 September 2010

Intro to Typography

Typography is a technique of arranging type and type design. This includes fonts such as sans-serif, serif and script. Sans-serif is just plain text, no swirls or curls, just plain text. Serif is the sane as sans-serif just with curly bits on the ends of letters. Script is a curly font which swirls around and the leading is quite big. This means that the letters are spaced further apart than usual.

In this picture i have edited a picture of a shark to add text to it.

I staerted off by selecting the text tool and then choosing a place on my image in which I would want the text. once i was happy where I wanted it I made the text colour white and chose a bigger font size and and selected a different font.

After this I done the same process again but this time put the text in a different place. Also I chose a grey colour, a different font and font size.

No comments:

Post a Comment