Tuesday 14 September 2010


I started off with this picture on the left. I changed the hue / saturation of this picture and also went on to putting a layer ontop of it with a noise filter.

After this i placed a recangle on the top quarter of the picture whith a blue gradient. I also added a distortion filter to give the effect of ripple on the water.

After creating all of that i then went on to creating a beam of light which involvedusing the pologonal marquet tool. I made a triangle shape with it and then edited it by adding a white fill and lowering the opacity. 

After the beam of light i put a old crashed plane in the background . I done this by openig a new picture and dragging it ontop of the one so far. I eventualy went on to fading it out a bit and getting rid of the square outline around the actual picture by using a gradinet and blending the background of the picture with a plane into the picture i have made so far. Also i put a picture of a shark in there which took the same method of making but i got rid of the background around the shark by using a mask and the brush tool.the picture above on the right 
was my final outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment