Wednesday 29 September 2010

Final poster outcome evaluation.

I think that i did quite well in my poster because i used tools that i have never used before and made them work really well with my poster. I have had past experiences with Photoshop so i made this poster to the best of my ability. I could of added some more features in to it such as a couple of swimming past or maybe could of added a couple of effects such as a lens flare to make the picture look brighter. One thing i did make a mistake on was putting an inner shadow, and outer glow and an inner glow on to the leopard. I didn't keep these effects because i eventually thought that they looked odd in the picture. Also i put a faint shadow in the bottom left of the poster but i didn't keep that either as it made the picture a bit too dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment