Monday 20 September 2010

Ideas for My Underwater Poster



For this project I am going to create a poster for revolution art. The theme for my poster is an underwater them. I would create my final piece by using programs such as Photoshop, Fireworks and Flash. My idea for this is to put land animals under water and also add a couple of scuba divers to the image to make it look more realistic.


The idea that I have in mind is to put land animals under water. I thought of this because I want to create an unusual scene. I thought of putting a tiger under water swimming around and also a couple of monkeys hanging from a ship wreck or crashed plane or something on the lines of that. The best land animal I reckon would suit my underwater theme would be a tiger. This is because it is never been known to live in an under water habitat. below are some pictures of animals I would edit and put into my poster.





I think that the idea of an underwater expert, such as a scuba diver, coming across a land animal would be quit a shocking or unusual picture. It would be shocking or unusual because many scuba divers have never came across a land animal acting like an underwater animal. This would be different as well as the animal is in an unusual habitat. The pictures below are pictures which I could use of scuba divers.







I also had an idea of putting some wrecked ships or air planes in which i could put in this poster i am going to be creating. I thought of putting these pictures in as the look old and because of that it would make it more realistic rather than a new ship underwater.
 





Another set of pictures I could use would be underwater scenes which would be the background for my poster. These are some pictures I thought of using.








I would also add images of normal underwater animals to give the effect of land animals and underwater animals living together which again is an unusual sight which is the effect I am trying to create. These pictures below could be used in my poster.











No comments:

Post a Comment